By Leah D’Ambrosio
Recently another story was in the news about a 10 year old that had accidentally ingested cannabis-infused gummies. The experience for that family must have been horrific. The fear of not knowing why your child is sick, the horror of realizing he had ingested an edible, and the paralysis that must surely hit you when the police come to arrest you. These all add up to one of the worst days of your life.
It’s easy to trash the parents and make comments about their character, but the reality is it could happen to anyone at any time. When we have infused foods out that look exactly like normal uninfused food, we remove all protection and control from a situation like this.
… [Read More]