PRODUCT RETURN / CREDIT POLICY
- Customers have 10 days from the date of sale to request credit on mis-shipped, damaged or defective product. Please contact Baked Smart with any credit request. Requests will then be submitted to the Credit Processor for resolution within two business days.
- Returns for reasons other than those listed above will only be accepted on sellable product and are subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns will not be authorized on custom items, seasonal product or discontinued product.
- If it is determined the product needs to be returned to Baked Smart, your request will be forwarded to our RMA Coordinator who will start processing your request and may contact you for further information. Under some circumstances a call tag will be issued.
RMA (Return Material Authorization) Process:
- You will be issued an RMA number from the Baked Smart RMA Coordinator.
- Mailing label / documentation will be provided. Please use this label to ensure rapid response to your credit request. If you do NOT use the mailing label / documentation provided, you MUST include an itemized packing list or copy of the order invoice with each returned item highlighted and quantities acknowledged.
- Please double check packing to ensure the proper quantity is being returned. No credit will be issued for items returned that are not on the paperwork.
- All boxes must be packed properly to ensure safe delivery of returned product.
- The RMA number MUST be written clearly on ALL boxes returned.
Return Product to:
Attention: RMA# *****
3003 S. Pine Street
Tacoma, WA 98409
- Our Quality Assurance Department will conduct a thorough inspection of product prior to any credit being issued. A representative from the QA Department may contact you if needed.
Our goal is to ensure timely handling of our customer’s problems and concerns. To this end we will handle every situation with the utmost speed and efficiency. We reserve the right to issue credit at our discretion.